- Power Summit 2022 is just around the corner – here are the top 5 things you need to know before it kicks off!
- This year’s Power Summit is the first we’ve hosted live and in-person since 2019! The 2020 conference, which was due to take place in Dublin, had to be cancelled because of the Covid-19 pandemic. While last year’s event went ahead, it was a virtual affair which was broadcast from three European studios, including the Irish capital.
- We’re close to hitting the gender parity bar – what a game changer! The big news for this year is that over 40% of confirmed speakers are women! Given how panels are typically dominated by men, the Game Changer theme of this year’s event is certainly reflected in the gender breakdown.
- Our exhibition will be electric! The exhibition hall at this year’s Power Summit will showcase a range of the best in electric technology, including charge points, heat pumps and EVs. And it won’t just be cars either – we’ll also have a bus and transit van on display.
- The Power Summit is a social occasion! Register now so you don’t miss the welcome cocktail on Tuesday evening (14 June) and the gala dinner the following evening. Both are sure to be great opportunities to mix with our expert speakers and like-minded audience members.
- We’re all about energy efficiency! The recently renovated Gare Maritime in Brussels, the venue for Power Summit 2022, is super sustainable. Covering approximately 40,000sqm, geothermal wells produce the energy to heat and cool this 100-year-old industrial building. Solar panels power the building and some windows use tinted glazing technology to regulate the venue’s light and temperature.
That was 5 things we think you should know before Power Summit 2022. Check out the programme today!